We've been scanning the Papist internet tonight, and come across a few tidbits.
Our favorite by far is from Zadok the Roman. He tells of a 106-year old American nun, residing in Rome, who voted in the last election. Her last vote was for Eisenhower; this time, Obama.
- The Egg's takeout on the SAPUSAC got a favorable mention from the splendid St. Superman. Back atcha.
- The Daily Peep is a labor of love. Heck, its blogroll alone is a treat. Not to mention the masthead.
- The Congregation for Divine Worship has a new prefect, replacing Arinze: Antonio Cardinal Llovera, a pleasingly short Spaniard, comically partial to the cappa magna (picture up top). As to his theological style, Observatrix calls him "Ratzingerito."
- The Biblia Clerus site which we have not yet had time to explore, appears to be a nerd's paradise created by the Congregation for the Clergy -- lectionary texts and ancient commentaries, magisterial documents, the Codes of Canon Law, Latin and Eastern.
- Damon Linker's Theocons is under twelve bucks at Amazon. Merry Christmas!