Thursday, March 20, 2008

Marianne Williamson Will Not Vote With her Vagina

Or so she claims.

Williamson, the "interfaith minister" (whatever exactly that means) who was raised Jewish and is now connected to Unity and the New Thought movement, insists that Obama's proposed policies are more "feminist" than Clinton's.  She then goes on to redefine "feminist" as, essentially, "feminine."

Let's set aside the merits of her argument, or of her theology, and agree on one important fact:  Marianne Williamson is awfully pretty.  In fact, I think she may be the single hottest interfaith minister I've ever seen.  Years ago, I would have been reluctant to write that, for fear of offending feminist sensibilities -- but glory be, I'm free at last, courtesy of the said redefinition.

Click the link.  Then keep watching as Florence Henderson interviews Charo -- I think my head just exploded.

No comments: