Our Patroness

Our Patroness

Saturday, April 02, 2011

On Second Thought

We certainly did appreciate your comments on our April 1 post. For the record, we'll stick with the biretta a while longer. (And watch for our upcoming post on maniples -- why, when, and whether). But we do need to tip the poor battered bit of headgear to the fine blogger MadPriest, who left this comment:
May I be the first to congratulate you on the massive increase in this blog's popularity following your wise decision to start telling people what they want to hear. Personally I can't wait to read your pronouncements on what God hates - it's what the world needs a lot more of. May I also be the first to congratulate you on your unexpected rise to high office in your church.
Nicely done, sir. Nicely done.


Anonymous said...

I, too, thought that MadPriest's post was quite witty. I also thought that your "description" of an Evangelical Catholic was amusing, although I take exception to the cigar-smoking comment. I, myself, enjoy a good cigar upon occasion. My birthday, usually.


Daniel Spigelmyer said...

Re: how about what along with "why, when, and whether?" Can't hurt and fits the pattern.

Aside from that, looking forward to it!